Mennonite World Conference produces three types of documents approved by the General Council: governance documents, statements and teaching resources. On this page you will find links to MWC teaching resources, produced by our commissions.
Teaching Resources from the Commission:
- A Heart With Four Chambers: A Theological Foundation for the Work of MWC's Four Commissions (Peace, Mission, Faith and Life, and Deacons), by Alfred Neufeld Friesen
- The 'Anabaptist Tradition' - Reclaiming its Gifts, Heeding its Weaknesses, by Hanspeter Jecker
- Koinonia - The Gift We Hold Together, by Thomas R. Yoder Neufeld
- An Anabaptist Theology of Service, by Arnold Snyder
- Identity and Ecumenicity: A Theology of Interchurch Hospitality and Denominational Identity, by Alfred Neufeld Friesen
Click here to find MWC statements.